Toydozer WINNER is Susan!
So part of the problem with taking out the toys like the Littlest Pet Shop, LEGO’s and Hot Wheels is the fact that they all have to be picked up. These toys can be found everywhere and nothing is more irritating than stepping on them in the middle of the night. At our house if you take it out, you need to clean it up. Newsflash!! Kids don’t like the clean up part. They’re too tired or I’ve even heard the excuses of “my stomach hurts or I’m sooo hungry”. They’ll use every excuse in the book to get out of cleaning up all the toys. So how can picking up be more fun?
Well, Hello Toydozer! Now picking up a million little pieces is easy as 1-2-3. Here let little savvy sassy show you how it’s done… And FYI when I asked her how she liked the Toydozer she said: “It’s great. Oh wait, it’s not just great, it’s terrific!” (no lie)
Now, if they just made a larger version for my husband to pick up his socks and underwear….The Guydozer perhaps?
Use it to clean up LEGOS, Littlest Pet Shop, Polly Pockets, Blocks, Cars, Play-doh accessories and just about any toy that has lots of pieces. The Toydozer is not just great for your home but in classrooms, day cares and other kids play spaces too.
- The Toydozer retails for $18.99 and ships free anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
- The Toydozer is available exclusively on the toydozer.com website.
- It comes in 3 colors: blue, yellow and purple.
- Each Toydozer features orange Velcro tabs that attach the gatherer to the scoop when not in use for easy storage.
Savvy Sassy Discount: “BLOGGER20” for 20% off on Toydozer.com
WIN 2 Toydozers!
Because those playdates can get messy and they need to help clean up too!
1. Tell me who is easier to clean up after your kids or your husband?
2. Follow them on Twitter @toydozer
3. Give Toydozer a like on Facebook
*Giveaway ends on April 19th at 11:59pm PST
*Giveaway is open to U.S. residents and Canadians!