1) Map bunting — How sweet is this handmade map bunting from Etsy? This would make the perfect decor for any budding little explorer’s room.
2) Vintage airplane crib bedding — I’m in love with this bedding from Restoration Hardware baby.
3) “See the World” print — Place this sweet print in a dark walnut frame to match the crib.
4) Vintage trunk — I’m sure some of you can score a similar, much more affordable version at a local flea market, but either way, the concept is just right. Use it as an alternative to a side table with bonus storage inside!
5) Joya rocking chair — The clean lines and dark wood of this rocking chair perfectly complements the crib and is comfy to boot!
6) “This is New York” book — Stock up your little boy’s library with this delightfully illustrated series of Miroslav Sasek books exploring different parts of the world. They’re almost too pretty to hide away on a bookshelf.
7) Oeuf Sparrow crib — I’m a sucker for clean lines, and this chic and modern crib is no exception. I love the dark walnut color for a boy’s room.
8) Airplane mobile — Made of all wood, and simple bright colors, this gorgeous air travel mobile is just right to finish off this cute nursery decor.
9) Globe lamp — Who doesn’t love a globe lamp? It serves double duty as both a lighting fixture and beautiful learning tool.
10) “Never Stop Exploring” print — I love the message on this print, and it fits the theme of this nursery decor so perfectly!
11) Map letters — Spell out your little man’s name with these beautiful map letters.
12) Navy diamond rug — I’m loving the geometric shapes of this rug and the deep navy color to complement all of the walnut and white.
Share this Post