1. Everyday Great Deals Target.com’s Daily Deals will offer exclusive one-day savings of up to 50 percent off Target’s regular prices. Guests can be alerted to these daily deals by signing up for e-mail, text message or Twitter alerts at Target.com/dailydeals. “Mega Merry Mondays,” kicking off each week with deals on 17 hot items
“Total Toy Tuesdays,” offering deep discounts on five toy favorites.
2. Fresh Christmas Trees delivered free! For the first time this year, Target.com is Selling Fresh Christmas trees, wreaths and garlands. Guests can pre-order now, with trees shipping for free beginning Nov. 15. Prices range from $79.99 to $159.99, depending on height.
3. Free Holiday Shipping! This year, Target.com is offering its biggest free-shipping event ever. When guests spend $50 or more on Target.com from Nov. 21 to Dec. 11, they will receive free shipping directly to their home on more than 800,000 items, from toys and appliances to bedding, furniture and home décor
4. Target goes mobile! Guests also can purchase gifts directly from their mobile device, download the Target iPhone or Android app, and sign-up for scannable mobile coupons at Target.com/mobile.
5. Gift Cards that Give back! From November 14th – November 20th buy a Target GiftCard of $20 or more in the store or online, Target will donate $1 per card to The Salvation Army, up to $400,000. From November 28th – December 4th buy a Target GiftCard of $20 or more in the store or online, Target will donate $1 per card to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, up to $750,000
Share this Post