A little bit of glitz in every step
What girl does love a little glitz and glam when it comes to her shoes? We’ve found the cutest sparkly sandals for girls to kick off spring with a bit of glitter in her step. When it comes to wearing them, don’t be afraid to mix-and-match sparkles in her outfit — for girls, sparkles go with sparkles, even if it’s gold with silver.
The best thing about adding a pair of sparkly sandals to your daughter’s wardrobe for spring is that she can wear any of these pairs with practically anything in her closet. Just like a neutral, silver and gold in particular go with any color of the rainbow, so let her go for it!
Silver sandals for girls
Any of these pretty silver sandals can be dressed up for summer weddings or dressed down with play shorts for backyard summer play sessions. If your girl is a pink-lover, a pair of silver sandals is a nice match.
1. Paillette Sandals, The Children’s Place, $20 (also available in gold)
2. Salt Water Sandals by Hoe Shoes, Zappos, $38 (available in various colors)
3. Gladiator Sandal by Umi, Hanna Andersson, $70 (also available in gold and pink)
Gold sandals for girls
We adore the non-traditional pairing of the gold in these sandals with a bit of color. The rose gold straps mixed with the pink is a popular option for older girls and tweens, while the gold that pops against the navy in the pair for toddlers brings a modern twist to this trend.
1. Cherokee Jilia Sandals, Target, $17 (also available in silver)
2. Glitter Ankle Strap Sandals, Old Navy, $17
3. Glitter T-Strap Sandals, Old Navy, $17 (also available in silver, pink and brown)
Glittery sandals for girls
If you’re going to go glitter, you might as well go rainbow glitter, right? For the little girl who loves a bit of color with her sparkle, these sandals are the way to go. Plus, both pair are super functional for her summer adventures.
1. Teva Kids Mush II Sparkle Flip Flops, Zappos, $17
2. Crocs Shayna Sandals, Nordstrom, $30 (also available in pink, red and silver)