Last call for warm beach days! The summer flew by at lightening speed but there might just be a few more days to bask in the sunshine depending on where you live. But if you’re already dreaming of those Pumpkin Spices latte’s and gearing up for Fall, don’t pack away that summer tunic just yet.
Today I’ve found a few great beach tunics that can easily be transitioned into your Fall wardrobe. The nice thing about a tunic is that it’s really a timeless and functional wardrobe staple. Here are a few of my favorites and bonus, they are all under $20 and with end of season sales they may even be lower than that. Throw on a pair of leggings and you are all set for those cooler months ahead.
1. The white tunic is a classic, add a pop of color with a pair of coral leggings and a simple pair ankle strap ballerina flats.
2. This tunic was a great summer piece to wear over a solid swimsuit, transition it to Fall with a pair of gray leggings and a hot pair of platform stiletto boots. The pattern adds interest to a casual ensemble.
3. Still a little warm in your part of the world? Wear a neutral tank under this transparent tunic with a pair of neutral leggings and throw on a great pair of coral sandals.
4. How about this edgy tunic, again another great statement look with a pair of white leggings and keep it simple with a pair of wedge heels.
5. Tribal print is still hot and will look great during those warmer autumn months.
6. Give yourself a sexy and sleek look by adding a basic pair of black leggings to this animal print tunic. Throw on a great pair of heels to finish the look.
How do you transition some of your summer pieces to fall?
Share this Post