So Little Miss isn’t quite old enough to be in school yet (thank God! I’m just dreading the day when I realize my baby is that old!), but that doesn’t stop me from eyeing all of the adorable back-to-school gear that’s everywhere right now. And this includes lunch boxes. Yes, lunch boxes. I have such fond memories of being sent to school with my lunch lovingly prepared and packed in a paper sack or a vintage-looking Curious George lunch box, that I can’t wait to do the same for my little rugrats one day (minus the actual time part ;)) So for all you moms with kids heading off back to school, here’s a roundup of my favorite finds for packing those school lunches.
1.BUILT Big Apple Buddies Insulted Lunch Sack – How cute is this little doggie lunch bag? It’s the perfect size for younger kids and will fit “a sandwich, fruit or veggies, a juice box, and a small ice pack.” It’s also BPA, lead and phthalate-free.
2. Yubo lunchboxes – These adorable lunchboxes come with customizable faceplates so you can give it a refreshed look every year AND have your child’s name printed on it! I love the modern chevron patterns, and the fact that the handle can be on the top or the side. Inside is an assortment of accessories to make bento lunch packing a breeze!
3. Sugar Booger Matryoshka Lunch Tote – I’ll admit it, I’m a sucker for matryoshka doll-printed anything, and this lovely lunch tote is no exception. It’s insulated, wipes clean and comes with two compartments.
4. Pottery Barn Kids Mackenzie Aqua Dot Lunch Bag – This bag is so cute I’d totally carry it to work! I love that you can get your child’s name embroidered on it, and that it’s roomy enough to fit in a lunch and a water bottle.
5. Fluf Organic Robot Lunch Bag – Who doesn’t love robots?! I love Fluf’s line of eco-friendly lunch bags (great ones for adults too!) and how the entire bag is… wait for it… machine washable! Hallelujah!
6. Skip Hop Insulated Lunch Bag – I’ve seen these everywhere, and for good reason – they’re adorable and practical! We actually have the Owl version to pack snacks or meals on the go and it’s just the perfect size, but that’s not to say the rest of the animals in the line up (like this giraffe) aren’t equally as awww-worthy.
7. Wildkin Dino-Mite Lunch Box – I’m loving the dinosaur print on this spacious lunch tote. It features mesh pockets inside for napkins, condiments or silverware, tabs to secure water bottles with, and is completely wipeable.
8. Dwell Studio Owl Lunch Tote – I love everything Dwell Studio, and this lunch box is no exception. Featuring their popular Owls Sky print, this insulated tote is as stylish as it is functional.
9. Beatrix Dolce & Panna Lunch Box – Awww, two ice cream cones sitting in a tree…this machine-washable insulated zippered lunch box comes in a variety of equally adorable graphics for both boys and girls.
10. Itzy Ritzy Lunch Happens Bento Lunch Box – I love this ingenious two level lunch box. It comes with compartments to make bento lunch packing simple, and without having you have to fumble around for matching lids and the like.
Share this Post