Leggings are a great staple to have in our closets at all times, they can easily be transformed through all of the seasons and there are numerous ways to dress them up.
- Country Chic– For the country chic look is a Little Mistress long-sleeve belted floral top worn with a great pair of brown riding boots. Keep your accessories minimal with a delicate pair of gold drop earrings.
- Sporty– Let’s face it, this is a comfortable look, many times when we dress comfortably the end result is a looking a little frumpy. So just add a tank and nice color blue sweatshirt with a bright purple watch to add a pop of color to your sporty look.
- Edgy Chic– This look is everywhere right now. The top is a longer sheer black t-shirt with a geometric blingy design. Given the design on the shirt alone you really don’t need to add much to this look in the way of accessories so keep with simple with a pair of silver drop earrings and add a few leather bracelets to add to the edginess and complete the look with a pair of black biker boots.
- Delicate– Kimonos and tunics are also spot on trend this year and one of the popular tops to be worn with a pair of leggings since they are a bit longer than your average top. This is a beautiful teal and floral loose fitting kimono top worn with a plain pair of neutral ballet flats.
- City Chic– Peplum is in! We are seeing fabulous peplum tops and jackets everywhere. It’s a nice top to wear for a night out with a fabulous pair of neutral color booties and an oxblood bag to give this neutral look a little pop of color.
What are some of your favorite trends this year?
Share this Post