When you think of fall desserts, few desserts are more synonymous with the season than caramel apples. The pairing of tart, crisp apples and sweet, sticky caramel make for such a delicious combination!
While we love nothing more than a good caramel apple, sometimes our eyes get the best of us with all those fun toppings and we want to sample a little bit of everything… or, sometimes, the whole thing is a little large (even for our sweet tooth!) and we leave a good bit of it behind. The solution? Homemade caramel apple pops that bring the best of caramel apples into a bite-sized pop that’s easy to eat… and to dip in all of your favorite toppings!
Homemade caramel apple pops
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
2-3 Apples, the crispier the better
Homemade salted caramel dip (Click for the recipe!)
Variety of toppings, crushed to be easily sprinkled and dipped
Wilton Lollipop Sticks
1. Slice each apple into six wedges. You want each slice to be big enough to go on a stick!
2. Insert a lollipop stick into the end of each apple slice. Make sure it’s in far enough.
3. Keep the pre-made caramel sauce warm and dip each slice into the caramel, coating the top half. It’s best to do the slices one-by-one so that the caramel doesn’t harden too quickly.
4. Immediately dip or roll each caramel coated slice into your favorite toppings.
5. Let cool on parchment paper until no longer sticky to touch.
Serve and enjoy!
What topping will you try first on your caramel apple pops?
Share this Post