Easter is upon us, and every time I browse my favorite
Target grocery store with my little ones in tow, we are instantly greeted by all of the delicious holiday candy. I am still recovering from that entire bag of candy hearts I devoured at Valentine’s Day, but that apparently doesn’t stop me from resisting the call of pastel colored chocolate treats.
As a mom to three little ones, rarely does everyone agree on what treat we should bring home and I think that is why I love today’s recipe so much. Bark recipes are simple, no-bake, and you can throw everything — including the kitchen sink in them — everyone is happy! This Bunny Bark is not only a household hit, but it also includes one of our favorites snacks, Annie’s Bunny Grahams. We just love when a good snack provides for a good theme.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30-45 mins
Yields: 10-12 servings
- 1 package meltable chocolate
- 1 cup pretzels
- Annie’s Bunny Grahams (We used a mixture of chocolate and honey flavors.)
- 1/2 cup M&Ms
- 1 package graham crackers
- Wax or parchment paper
- Large cookie sheet
1. Line your cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Break graham crackers into squares and place in rows on wax paper as base for the Bunny Bark.
3. Microwave your chocolate, stopping to stir every 30 seconds.
4. Once chocolate is melted and smooth, pour over graham crackers.
5. Start placing M&Ms, pretzels, and Annie’s Bunny Grahams on top of chocolate
Note: This is a great time to let your kiddos help you in the kitchen. That’s the art of the Bunny Bark, you can’t mess it up, and the more randomly topped it is the more beautiful and delicious it becomes!
6. Once topped, place aside and let cool for approximately 30-45 mins until the chocolate has hardened and firmed.
7. Break Bunny Bark into random sized pieces and enjoy!