So your little slugger has a birthday coming up. What better way to celebrate a summer birthday than with a baseball-themed birthday party? Baseball is a part of what makes summer, well, summer — and if you have a little one who enjoys everything baseball, throwing them a party that makes them feel like they’re at the old ball game is bound to be a hit! This party would be super simple to put together (something I am ALL about — easier on the parents!) and I can guarantee the kids would have a blast. It’s easy to create that baseball game feel with a few fun food and game ideas that your little athlete will love — take a look at my favourites below![scrollGallery ID=146]
1) Peanut snack bag — These are a perfect touch to add to your baseball party! Include them as a part of a “concession stand” or have your little one hand them out to guests! Of course these could always be tailored to contain a nut-free snack if allergies are a concern.
2) Baseball and bat party favours — Why hand out the typical goody bags when you can give each party goer their own baseball bat and ball? This is a budget-friendly idea as well since plastic bats and balls are readily available at any dollar store.
3) Sliding practice slip n’ slide — I love this cute play on words! Get your athletes practicing their slides on a slip n’ slide. Staying cool was never so fun!
4) Baseball cake pops — These are an adorable treat to serve at a birthday party. The baseball design is not very difficult to achieve!
5) Baseball score board — This is an easy way to add an authentic ball game feel to your little ones party!
6) Concession stand — Set up a “concession stand” with beverages, snacks and other party treats for your ball players to munch on. No charge at this concession!
7) Baseball thank you cards — These are a sweet and simple way to say thank you to your guests for coming to your party, and I love the baseball design on them!
8) “Equipment” labels for utensils — Another cute and inexpensive way to throw more baseball-themed fun into your party. Fill buckets/containers with utensils, straws etc. and label them “equipment” for your star players to use!
Share this Post