- It is already spring and are you still trying to kick your fitness New Year resolution into high gear? One of the best ways to do this is freshening up your fitness gear! Here are 5 items that will inspire you to get on your yoga mat.
- Beyond Yoga’s best selling capri length legging now comes in 4 beautiful spring colors! Made with 90% Supplex and 10% Lycra, this quick-drying performance fabric is comfortable with lots of stretch. Gathering at the bottom of the leg adds a little fun to a traditional style yoga pant.
2. Mala Bead Necklaces Mala Beads is a is a string of 108 beads, traditionally Rudraksha seeds, of uniform size with one larger bead, called the “guru” bead. Malas are used for keeping count during mantra meditations, but you may have started seeing them worn more “off the mat.” Tiny Devotions is a company that creates mala beads and accessories to help inspire people to remember that yoga is a lifestyle in addition to a fitness practice.
3. yogitoes Mat Towels Ever taken a yoga class and wondered how to prevent slipping on puddles of sweat on your mat? yogitoes Mat Towels patented silicon nubs on the bottom of the towel that will grip your mat while the polyester/nylon towel absorbs your sweat preventing you from slipping. All towels are made from recycled plastic bottles and dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free. Tap into your inner bohemian with the new Feeling Groovy Collection.
4. Reusable Glass Bottles Plastic resuable water bottles are a great way to be eco-friends, but reusable glass bottles are BPA-free and dishwasher safe! Lifefactory reusable glass bottles are wrapped in patent-pending, non-toxic silicone sleeves that are designed not only to look stylish but also to protect the bottles and help prevent them from breaking. You can get the bottles in 3 different sizes with a Flip Cap or a Classic Cap.
5. Earthing Sandals Studies have shown that maintaining a direct connection between your body and the Earth’s surface can be beneficial to your health. Juil shoes have copper grounding dots under each toe and heel drawing energy from the Earth to your feet. The soft leather uppers and linings on the shoes and sandals are vegetable dyed.
I have been wearing these sandals around Costa Rica and I am not sure if it’s the sandals, ocean breeze or my yoga class but these sandals do make me feel a little bit more grounded. These are perfect sandal for traveling and give great support when walking, as oppose to those flip flops I throw on most days. I consider these my nicer sandals and wear them when I actually get out of my swimsuit and get dressed. They are my “real shoes” while living the Pura Vida lifestyle!
Follow their Social Footsteps…
Share this Post