So you thought picking a stroller was tough! LOL
Wait until you try to decide on a Diaper Bag… yes the thing that will be carrying nasty diapers, soiled clothes, milk stained burpies, cherrios, formula, wipes, bottles, pacifiers, and diaper rash cream! This will be the bag that will never leave your side for the first year and it will most likely weigh more then your BABY! The Diaper Bag has become a new mom fashion accessory and just like the stroller there is one made for every budget.
When you buy a diamond it is the 4 C’s – Cut, Clarity, Color, Carat. I thought the same type of system might apply when considering a Diaper Bag.
Class, Color, Cost, Customer
CLASS: The Shoulder Bag, The Backpack, The Large Tote, The Messanger Bag, The Hobo, The Clutch, The Sling, The Satchel, The Shopper, The Weekender, Over the Shoulder and The Carry All.
COLOR: Stripes, Floral, Canvas, Jaquard, Prints, Leather, Faux Leather, Microfibre, Quilted Microfibre, Water Resistant, Studed, Metallic and Highgloss.
COST: Diaper Bags can range from 19.99 at Walmart to a $1,500 Louis Vuitton Diaper Bag. Yes, you read that correctly $1,500 for a diaper bag. Depending on your income and budget for the new baby there are a lot of choices for all types of Savvy Sassy Moms!
Savvy $25 – $75
Savvy & Sassy $100 – $150
Sassy $150.00 – $2o0.00
Uber Sassy $250.00 +
CUSTOMER: City Chic, Trendy, Classic, 9-5 Wokin Mama, Modern, Romantic, Fancy, Day Trippin, Old Fashioned, Plain Jane, Dude Dads, Earth Mama, Simple and Sophisticated.
I asked on Twitter and in my Blog Frog Community if $200 was too much to pay for a diaper bag and about 75% of you thought it was way too much to pay for a diaper bag. The other 25% thought if you are going to use it for multiple kids, and the quality would stand the test of time than it is well worth the investment. So here are my Savvy Sassy Picks and all of them are under $200 bucks! (gotta go with the people) Ok, well I couldn’t resist throwing in just one Uber Sassy Bag!
I just have too many other things to do! “
You can find all of these Diaper Bags Online
I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on the Diaper Bag Debate…
Do you think $200 is too much for a Diaper Bag?
What Diaper Bag Caught your eye?
Brag about your Bag!
Tell me what diaper bag you carry and why?
Share this Post