Is your tiny Ballerina outgrowing her ballet slippers already? Introducing the Love Ballet slipper by Capezio. The first ballet slipper to grow with your child’s foot features Power Mesh Growth Pocket ™ technology that stretches up to half a size. Nothing is worse than buying your kids shoes only to have them grow out of them in 6 months. The new Love Ballet shoes are kinda like the pants with the adjustable waist but for your little girls feet! This means you will get more than just one year out of those little ballet shoes.
The Love Ballet is designed and engineered to grow with the child and give them an updated look with a more mature feel so every child can grown to love ballet. The Adjustable Instep Strap System ™ provides the ideal fit and comfort and heart shaped buttons and stitching along with a flirty print cotton lining complete the look!
- Grow with Me! Designed and engineered to grow with the child and give them an updated look with a more mature feel
- Soft leather upper with a power mesh Growth Packet™, soft elastic binding and adjustable instep straps all work together so every child can learn to love ballet
- Hybrid Sole Design features a two part suede sole allows the shoe to function as both a full sole and slpit sole
- Flirty print cotton lining featuring hearts, flowers, butterflies, and lady bugs
- No Drawstring
- Whole Sizes only
Available at select dance retailers, Capezio retail stores and online at www.capezio.com. $20.50 per pair.
1. Comment telling me a dance memory or why your little girl loves to dance?
2. Tweet ” I want to win the @Capezio Love Ballet Shoes from @savvysassymoms for my little ballerina http://bit.ly/ssmlovebal ”
or share this giveaway on Facebook
3. Like Capezio on Facebook
4. Follow Capezio on Twitter
5. Sign up for the Savvy Sassy Newsletter
Contest ends at 11:59pm on 10/16/2012
Must be US Resident to WIN
Disclosure: This giveaway was apart of a sponsored Twitter party and social media campaign
Share this Post