My daughter’s school uniform isn’t really a uniform per say, but really just the school colors – shirts are navy, white, red and baby blue and the pants either navy, khaki or denim I am grateful she has a dress code because it limits my spending and it’s fun to bend the rules a little bit and get creative with the accessories!
7 Savvy Sassy Tips
Accessorizing that boring School Uniform
1. Hair Accessories, Headbands, Clips and Fun Pony Tail Holders
2. Striped,Polk a Dot, Heart or Argyle Leggings
3. Shoes, Twinkle Toes by Sketchers, cute fringe boots, or metallic ballet flats.
4. Patterned long sleeve shirts to go under denim jumpers or plain polo shirts
5. Funky belts – but be sure she is old enough to undo the buckle
6. Bright, Striped, Fun Tights and Knee High Socks
7. Denim with a little bling on the pockets
You may also like:
Share this Post