Okay, so you’ve had the baby, your losing some of that “baby weight” and you’re starting to look HOT again! You’re even getting in the “mood” again, well that is until you look down and your slapped in the face with STRETCH MARKS! You’ve been branded by your baby. Whether you look like a tiger just clawed the side of your stomach or a cat scratch your thighs, they’re not cute in any shape or form. What is a HOT new Mama to do?
Well luckily for you, you are having a baby in the 21st century and technology and science have been hard at work! Apothderm Stretch Mark Cream is the newest skin product that is getting rave reviews for vanishing stretch marks in as little as 2 weeks!
They blend four natural emollients: shea butter, cocoa butter, olive oil and highly moisturizing meadowfoam seed oil for a silky, fast-absorbing formulation. Then they add in these power-packed ingredients; patented heptapeptide-7, resveratrol, licorice extract, brightening amino acids, algae extract, sodium hyaluronate that work to fade the appearance of stretch marks and nourish the skin.
What the heck is Heptapeptide-7 ?
“Heptapeptide-7 is a bioactive SmartPeptide™ that boosts collagen and helps support tissue and consists of seven naturally occurring amino acids that are commonly found in the skin. This peptide sequence is modeled on natural sequences found as part of the body’s own defend and repair system.”
If you want to read more about Apothderm’s sassy ingredients and the Power of Peptides you can certainly read more on their website and get the full report! Apothderm retails for $89.95
Gotta have it?
Get 15% OFF with discount code “BUMP15”
So hold onto your BABY for this….
Bump Basket Giveaway!
$1,000 in value!
(The Bump Basket contents are listed below)
- Britax Baby Carrier ($129.99 – $139.99)
- $25 gift certificate to Zulily
- A collection of products from BabyCenter including a diaper bag, BabyCenter Pregnancy: From Preconception to Birth($19.95) and BabyCenter Baby: The All-Important First Year ($19.95)
- Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream ($89.95)
- Books from Workman Publishing including Bring Back Beatrice ($10.95) and What to Expect the Second Year ($15.95)
- A Baby Hug Blanket ($64) from Silly Monkey Baby
- 3 sets of socks ($30) from See Kai Run
- lillebaby Yucky Stuff Bag ($10) from Scandinavian Child
- Ritmo Prenatal Sound System ($129.99)
- A set of Rhoost products including edge ($14.99) table corner protectors and sling ($9.99) cabinet closures
- Putumayo Kids CD ($14.98) of music from around the world
- A Pure Belly gift card with a value of $59
- Single set of Pump-a-Pair hands free breast pumping support ($12.95)
- Silky Liquid Powder ($22) from MD Moms
- LeapFrog’s My Pal Scout ($21.99)
- Joovy Hook ($69.99)
- Hot Mama Gown ($89)
- A T-shirt or tank from For Two Fitness ($39.99)
- Episencial Sunblock Kit ($14.99)
- DiaperBuds Multipack ($5.99)
- Crane humidifier ($45.99)
- Booginhead SplatMat ($19.99) and one of the following: SippiGrip ($7.50), PaciGrip ($5), or PaciPouch ($8)
- Adora Calcium chocolate calcium supplements ($7.50/bag)
ENTER this Bumptastic Giveaway!! (These are a MUST 🙂
- Comment telling me which statement best describes your stretch marks?
- Re-tweet this Giveaway by Tweeting this or posting it on the Savvy Sassy Moms Facebook page
“I just entered @savvysassymoms Bumptastic Giveaway! #bumpmonth”
- Subscribe to my Savvy Sassy Newsletter!
EXTRA ENTRIES (OPTIONAL)
- Like Savvy Sassy Moms on Facebook
- Follow @babycenter , @zulily , @britax , @apothederm
Then Tweet: “@babycenter @zulily @britax @apothederm I want to WIN a Bump Basket from @savvysassymoms #bumpmonth”
Share this Post