I’m a sucker for accessories – purses in particular. So it’s no surprise that as a mom, I’m always looking for the latest and greatest finds to make my job easier. But I have specific criteria. The product needs to be as fashionable as it is practical. I think I’ve found that in the new Georgi Bag from Baby Cargo.
It’s so much more than just a diaper bag. It fits perfectly onto any umbrella stroller for a functional holding case for all things baby related. So, whether you use it a satchel or as a stroller accessory, you’ll be happy with how it conforms to your needs.
The brass grommets and zippered seams give it a hip vibe that is lacking from most bags. While I’m still waiting on my baby (due this July), I’ve been temped to use it as a regular purse in the mean time. It looks that good. I choose the Moonless Night option – a darker than dark black that matches just about anything and gives your look an added edge.
Here’s a look at the Georgi’s full list of features:
- Choose from four colors – Midnight Moon, Ash/Violet, Ocean/Wave, Chili/Tangerine
- Lightweight fabric that can be wiped clean.
- Universal handle hooks that fit any umbrella stroller
- Attachment snaps for strollers with one handle
- Detachable/adjustable shoulder strap
- 2-side bottle pockets
- 7 interior pockets (1 lipstick, 1 wallet, 1 phone, 1 sunglass, 2 diaper pockets and 1 changing pad pocket)
- 5 exterior pockets (2 side bottle pockets, 1 zippered center front pocket, 2 front pockets)
- Zip closure to secure items.
The Baby Cargo Georgi Bag retails for $59.99 and is available on their website and in stores.
Moms, what is your favorite baby accessory to take on the go?
Share this Post