I am a big sucker for Valentine’s Day. I think it’s mostly because it’s a sign that spring is on it’s way — and when you live in the Canadian prairies, you are definitely looking for any and all signs of spring. But I also love the bright and happy crafts, the chocolate (of course!) and the sweet outfits you can dress your little ones in. Tatum happens to be very much a girly-girl, so it’s not hard to get her into pink and red and anything frilly and fun for the occasion. Believe it or not, there are some pretty adorable Valentine’s Day outfits out there for the little men too! And of course, Etsy has a huge array of cute Valentine’s Day-related clothes for our babes.
Whether you have a little boy or girl who love to dress in bright clothing, or your children like to be toned down a bit, I’ve found outfits that will suit most everyone’s tastes. So, Etsy lovers, check out these sweet little outfits to get you in the Valentine’s spirit![scrollGallery ID=58]
1. Boys Heart Knee Patch Pants – $17.00 – I love these heart knee patch pants from Etsy shop Antsy Pants For Him. Any little boy would look so sweet and Valentine’s-ready in these super-soft cotton pants. Pair with a white onesie or t-shirt, and you’ve got a simple yet festive Valentine’s Day outfit for your little guy!
2. Valentine’s Day Flutter Sleeve Dress – $39.50 – This dress from Curious Georgia is a perfect way to dress your little girl for Valentine’s Day. My little girl, who is a vibrant colour person, would love this dress. If you live in chillier climates, the dress can easily fit a long-sleeved shirt and leggings underneath for added warmth. Such a pretty dress for Valentine’s Day!
3. Boy’s Valentine’s Day Tie Onesie – $15.00 – This is how you dress a baby boy for Valentine’s Day! We all know that babies, whether they are boys or girls, are not fans of fussy uncomfortable clothing. But we still want them to look festive during each holiday. This onesie with the adorable tie detail from hound dog designs is perfect for your little man. Comfort AND style!
4. Boys Red Suspenders – $19.00 – Does it get any cuter than little boys in suspenders? No. If your little guy doesn’t want to get overly dressed-up, but will tolerate wearing these cute suspenders from shop owner Christina W, you can put together a very fashionable little outfit for your young gentleman. I love them paired with the striped onesie as pictured, but you could use any color/pattern underneath you like.
5. “I Dig You” Valentine Shirt – $19.00 – This is another great option if your son does not enjoy getting overly dressed or wearing a lot of vibrant colour. Plus it has a truck on it! This shirt from Etsy shop Simplie Girlie Designs can be worn everyday as it is does not completely scream “Valentine’s Day” but it still gets the message across when wearing it on the day meant for love 🙂
6. Valentine’s Pink Ruffled Heart Shirt – $16.00 – Ruffles and hearts are always a good choice when it comes to Valentine’s Day clothing! This shirt from Sweet Lily Tutus can easily be worn with pants or a skirt (I love how they pair it with a grey skirt as shown in the picture) and is sure to be worn again and again.
7. Valentine’s Peasant Dress – $23.00 – I love the pattern of this cute dress from Etsy shop Here A Stitch! The tiny little hearts are a sweet detail for this dress. Another great option if you live in a colder climate since you can easily add a long-sleeved shirt and leggings underneath. Not only is it adorable but it’s super-comfortable (made with 100% cotton) and machine washable! A mother’s dream.
8. Chevron Valentine Pillowcase Dress – $34.50 – Chevron and hearts! Two of my favourite things combined to create a really cute Valentine’s dress! I love the pillowcase style dresses because they can grow with your little girl — Tatum has a pillowcase dress from her second birthday that she can wear as a shirt now! They are really airy and comfortable too. Etsy shop Everything Sorella hit the nail on the head with this great dress!
9. “I Heart Mom” Shirt – $16.95 – Your little man might be too young for a “I Heart Mom” tattoo, but he can still show his love for mama on his shirt! I love this tattoo-inspired shirt from Etsy shop Momma Loves Baby. Not overly adorned with hearts or crazy colours, this is a great shirt to get your son for Valentine’s Day, and every other day of the year!
10. Red Felt Mary Janes – $23.00 – These. Shoes. They are the sweetest little pair of shoes I have seen for a long time! I love the handmade lace trim that these red shoes are adorned with, and would honestly love a pair for myself. Any girly-girl would love to have these lovely little shoes from Jib Jabbers in their wardrobe whether it be for Valentine’s Day or any other day!
Do you get your little ones all dolled up for Valentine’s Day? Do they love or hate it?
Share this Post