If you know me just a little bit then you know I am a mascara-a-holic. I love it, and believe that next to lip color that is all you ever need when it comes to makeup. Of course I love the rest of my makeup but mascara is an absolute must.
I’m forever asking people what mascara they love, and have found some great ones because of that. This time I asked the Savvy Sassy Moms Contributors what their go-to mascara is right now, and I again have a few new to add to my list of to try.
- Christina of Mama To The Rescue loves Almay One Coat Triple Effect Mascara in Very Black. She says, “this is great for lengthening, curling and defining (like EVERY single lash). It’s an amazing mascara that I’ve used for years. I have sensitive eyes, and it’s the only brand I swear by for my contact-wearing peepers.”
- Alli of Diapers-n-Heels is pretty emphatic about Lancome – Definicils “It goes on so smooth and the brush seperates each of your eyelashes to make them look like they go on for miles and miles. Love it” It’s funny because I have heard that Definicils is a fantastic mascara, and have yet to try it. I really do need to bit the bullet and get this done.
- Nicole of Moments That Define Life and Savvy Sassy Moms Managing Editor says “I just picked up Neutrogena’s Healthy Volume Waterproof mascara and what I love about it is it gives a very full lash look without being clumpy and overdone. It’s just enough to wow on date night but not look like it’s caked on.”
- I personally am a big fan of the Too Faced Lash Injection. It is a great volumizing mascara that doesn’t clump and is the mascara gift that keeps on giving.
- Tina of My Highest Self swears by CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion because she loves the over sized brush and the teeny little rubber bristles make it a cinch to get tons of length and volume!
- Franki of Those Young Moms loves her Jemma Kidd Make Up School Lash Xtension Volume Mascara. She says, “this mascara gives you all of the volume and length that you look for without any clumpiness. I also love how jet-black it makes my lashes look. My go-to mascara for sure!” Um that means I’ll be adding this to my list of must try. Volume+length+no clumps = perfect
- Andrea the founder of Savvy Sassy Moms says that Covergirl Natureluxe Mousse mascara is her favorite is because it looks so natural and never clumps!
- Sherry of The Life Of The Party has a long time favorite of Maybelline Great Lash “I’ve been wearing this mascara since I started wearing make up…which is a long time. I’ve tried many brands including expensive brand names and I always come crawling back to Great Lash. Not to mention, 9 times out of 10, you can simply grab it while standing in line at the grocery store.” Am I the only one who’s never worn this?
What’s your favorite mascara, help me continue my obsession?
Share this Post