Paris Fashion Week is the highlight of the year for me! I start thinking about the shows and the fashion the second the calendar is released. One of the questions that starts to resonate with me is “what should I wear to Paris Fashion Week?” and “should I bring a carry-on or a full size suitcase?” I am sharing some Paris Fashion Week Packing Tips and everything actually fits in my carry-on!
What went into my carry-on?
Packing items that I already have in my closet is a bonus. Mules have been extremely versatile this year and I typically wear them with denim and with a dress. I highly recommend buying a pair that are comfortable and match mulitple outfits. A long flowy dress is a staple this season. You can wear yours with running shoes, mules, flats or a sparkly shoe. I have worn this flowy number a dozen times this Summer Season. If you don’t own a wristlet, then you may want to invest. I love how easy it is to travel around with this simple bag. I throw my key, money, phone and lipstick and off I go.
- Off the shoulder short white wave dress
- Off the shoulder maxi dress
- Floral maxi dress
- Puff-sleeve gingham dress
- Round top wristlet
- Suede clutch bag
- Mules that are on sale!
- Kitten heel nude mules
- Kitten heel white mules
Paris Fashion Week Packing Tips
- Coordinate Outfits-Because I decided to pack light, I had to consider size, outfit change and colors. Yes, that’s right, colors. Coordinated looks help to lessen the load in my carry-on.
- Comfortable Shoes-Kitten heel mules, sneakers and flats is all I need.
- Small Handbag-When you are travelling around, you do not need a giant purse, consider bringing a wristlet or crossbody bag.
- Light Jacket For The Plane-I added a denim jacket and a scarf for the plane (I am always freezing during the flight.)
- Beauty tools and products- I like to transfer my toiletries and beauty products into small containers while travelling, and carry it in my handbag, just in case anything gets lost or shifts during the flight. There have been times where a product or two exploded in my bag and I was not happy to find grease stains upon arrival.
- Packing Cube-Easy, light and helps contain all undergarments.
- Accessories-Again, I try to pack light and consider what outfits each item will go with. Hoop earrings and a cocktail ring usually does the trick.
- Essential Item-I always bring Downy Wrinkle Free Spray to smooth away wrinkles, reduce static and eliminate odors in lieu of a steamer!
What is the essential item you can’t live without when travelling?
Images taken by @paris_okphoto
Share this Post