I’m at a stroller cross roads. My son is three-years-old and while he no longer needs a heavy-duty stroller, we still need something for traveling about the city on errands and day trips. Seriously, have you ever tried carrying a sleeping (or screaming) three-year-old? So, yes, we still need one.
The solution to this stroller problem came from BabyCargo with their lightweight umbrella strollers that are both sleek and stylish. They come in a variety different color combs. I choose the Eclipse – not the Twilight movie but a beautiful blue and grey combo. My fav accessory is the tailored “cargo” back pocket with drawstring detail. It’s perfect for storing your cell and wallet when out on a quick stroll.
So far, we’ve given this stroller a run for its money taking it on adventures through our local outdoor mall, the zoo, an amusement park and a farmer’s market. It’s holding up well to our expectations and our all around city-centered lifestyle – where everyday is different.
WIN IT! This is included in our Spring Break Travel Giveaway!
- Lightweight enough for me to pick up and carry, but sturdy enough to transport my wiggly three year old
- Comes in a variety of colors and three different series
- Can really take a beating and keep on ticking. How do I know? It’s been through gate check on a South West flight.
- Great storage area for your stuff
- Solid drink holder for your water bottle or your kid’s sippy cup
- Large sun guard
- Washable surfaces
- Great wheel locks
- Takes a few tries to learn to open and close it, but once you get the hang of it, you could pretty much do it one handed.
- Sunshade falls off easily if your little one tugs on it over and over again. But what sunshade wouldn’t?
Final Thoughts: Overall this stroller gets a thumbs-up from a mom who knows how to work her baby gear into the ground.
BabyCargo has 3 different models and are available at Amazon.com
Share this Post