Can I say how thrilled I am that gorgeous weather is here to stay? After a long, cold winter, I am loving everything about our beautiful spring/soon-to-be-summer weather. One of my favourite parts? The clothes, of course. It’s so much easier for everyone to get ready when the weather is nice. No layering of clothes, no sloppy boots to put on. Just grab a cute pair of shorts and a t-shirt or a sundress and you’re ready for the day.
Kids wear in the summer is so fun, versatile and downright adorable. Tatum is usually in heaven in the summertime due to the sheer volume of pretty dresses she can choose to wear each day. And, you guessed it, I always turn to Etsy to find unique clothes for Tatum as well as myself. I’m also on the lookout now for cute little baby items, and there are SO many sweet summer items. Vintage-inspired overalls, brightly coloured dresses and stylish-but-functional sun hats galore are to be found on Etsy, and I narrowed it down to a few of my favourite picks.
If you’re doing your summer wardrobe shopping for your kids, take a look at these stylish items from Etsy to get you started!
1. I love this anchor applique for a fun, graphic pop of colour! This is a perfect shirt for your little girl to be able to throw on and look instantly stylish while still staying comfy and cool for long days of playing.
2. Oh. My. These overalls are simply ADORABLE! I loved every set of overalls in this Etsy shop, but these one especially caught my eye. If you’re looking for a super sweet outfit for your little girl, you need these overalls. Not only will she stay cool in the warm summer weather, but she will look cool too!
3. This sun suit is a bit of a luxury item but I couldn’t help but include it in my favourites. I love the pretty colour of the suit and think this would be the perfect outfit for laying pool or beachside with a cool treat!
4. We all know how important it is to keep our kids safe in the sun, and it’s even better when you can find a functional hat that is also on-trend too! I love the chevron print of this hat as well as the cute flower detail. This will keep your little girl sun-safe and looking cute at the same time.
5. I am all about a brightly coloured sundress, and this flamingo-printed dress certainly fits the bill. The combination of colours are beautiful and with the right pair of summer sandals and shades, this would be the perfect summer day outfit!
1. Seersucker is a must-have for summer time, so I had to include these cute shorts. I love the adorable crab detail and can picture this being the quintessential boy’s summer outfit when paired with a white tee and some cool sunglasses.
2. Fishing is a summer activity for many fathers, and what little guy doesn’t want to be like his dad? I love this fishing lure applique shirt for a casual summer shirt when paired with a great pair of shorts.
3. I had to include another set of overalls! When I saw these elephant overalls, I knew they needed to be included in the summer wear roundup. Overalls are such a great option for when it’s super warm out, and when made in a cute print, you really can’t go wrong!
4. I couldn’t stop myself from including these little crocheted flip flops in my favourite summer wear picks. If you have a summer baby who doesn’t necessarily need shoes, but you love the look of them, these are a perfectly adorable and comfortable option. They won’t bother your baby’s little toes and will look absolutely adorable as well!
5. Hats for boys can be so predictable sometimes, so I love when I find an option that is unique and fun. This bright plaid-print hat is perfect for warm summer days when you need to keep your little guy’s head protected, and you can’t deny it’s utter cool-ness!
What are your kids’ summer wardrobe staples?
Share this Post