Hampton Holiday Hosting Twitter Party
Tuesday, December 17th
10am PST / 1pm EST
There’s so much about the holiday season that is exciting, but if you’re hosting guests for the holidays, it can be stressful and overwhelming…even for the most seasoned hosts! While the holidays bring the excitement of spiced lattes and snow flurries, they also bring the dilemma of organizing sleeping arrangements for house guests, less personal time for yourself, and finding the right ways to celebrate family traditions – making gracious hosting all the more challenging.
So why not treat them (and you) to a stay at a Hampton Hotel. With more than 1,900 locations worldwide, there is bound to be a Hampton Hotel near you. The Hampton Holiday program is all about helping hosts navigate these dilemmas and maximize their hospitality during the holidays with tips inspired by “Hamptonality” – those little moments that make a big difference and create lasting memories.
Hampton Hotels has even partnered with entertaining expert, Jenny Steffens Hobick, to celebrate those holiday moment makers by providing “Hamptonality” tips to travelers this holiday season.
A few of Jenny’s hosting tips include:
Be the best OFF-SITE host ever…
Let’s be honest. You love your friends and family, but cramming everyone into your house for days at a time can be stressful and add to your already lengthy holiday host to-do list! If you simply don’t have enough room to host all of your holiday guests or you just think everyone would be happier with their own, comfortable space, consider booking them at your local Hampton. With more than 1,900 locations, Hampton Hotels is the perfect place to stay no matter where your guests may be traveling from.
Surprise your guests with welcome treats
I always like to make sure my guests know how excited we are to have them for a visit by surprising them with a little treat when they arrive. One of my favorite ways to greet them is with something personalized with their name on it, like a decorated sugar cookie or a festive welcome sign. I love staying at Hampton Hotels because they take a similar approach. They often add a personal touch for a guest’s stay by offering a favorite local snack or fun local item when guests check in.
Make your home “help yourself” friendly
Guests oftentimes feel like they are “in the way,” so make sure that your home is “guest-friendly” before they arrive. Set up a refreshment center that is available to them daily – coffee in the mornings, bottles of water to take for the day, portable snacks to have at home or on the road, etc. Make a list of local area “hot spots” with their phone numbers and websites that they can easily reference and tack it on the refrigerator. Make a few sets of spare keys, so that people can easily come and go as they please. Basically, be their “at home” concierge.
Plan one special night for the adults
The holidays are really all about the kids, but it can be really nice for the adults to get some time for themselves, too. Hire a babysitter for the night for the children (or let the grandparents take over), so the parents can enjoy a special night out on the town. Everyone (even the kids!) will appreciate a night of freedom.
About Hampton Hotels
• Hampton Hotels , Hilton Worldwide’s global brand of more than 1,900 mid-priced Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites and Hampton by Hilton hotels, is an award-winning leader in the mid-priced hotel segment, serving value-conscious and quality-driven travelers.
• With more than 1,900 properties totaling more than 186,000 rooms in 14 countries and territories, Hampton Hotels is part of Hilton Worldwide, a leading global hospitality company.
• All Hampton Hotels offer comfortable surroundings and a friendly service culture, defined as “Hamptonality,” delivered by over 50,000 Team Members and supported by the 100% Hampton Guarantee®, reinforcing its commitment to providing excellent service to both business and leisure travelers alike.
• High-quality and consistent accommodations and amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and free hot breakfast, and the latest technology and innovations, such as multi-unit Power Cubes and the brand’s signature Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed®, combined with numerous locations globally have made Hampton a leader in its segment and one of the fastest growing hotel brands worldwide.
Twitter Party Prizing
(5) Be My Guest Cards for a one (1) night stay at any Hampton Hotel
RSVP for the Twitter Party
Please RSVP to be eligible for all prizing.
Must be 18 years old and a US Resident.
Full Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and Twitter party. Compensation was provided by Hampton Hotel via MomTrends.
Share this Post