I am a sucker for all things Halloween. In fact, I am the first of my family to get my spooky themed decorations up and the last one to take them down. October is awesome. So, when I found out PicMonkey, my favorite free photo editing site, was adding on a slue of Halloween themed extras, I was besides myself!
Here’s what you can do, all for free, this October:
- Use monster effects to turn yourself (and others) into spooky vampires, frankesteins, zombies and more.
- Use the Dia de Los Muertos feature to try your hand at a classic Day of the Dead face paint overlay.
- Add labels and thought bubbles to capture the mood.
- Boarder your photos with pumpkin, candy corn, or spider web motifs.
- Change the tone of your picture, similar to the effects of Instagram, to give your shots a haunted feel. Try Legosi Burnish or Macabre Tarnish.
- Add bats, moons and other creepy creatures.
- Use devilish fonts to add a captions.
Moms, try your hand at making your own Halloween themed PicMonkey creation and let us know what you think!
Share this Post