This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Time to make a change
After having kids, your priorities quickly change and what used to satisfy you on the work front may no longer doing the trick. Being a working mom is no easy task and you quickly come to realize that if you don’t love what you do, it becomes hard to justify leaving your kids each day. Many women make a change in their career after having children and Stella and Dot is the perfect change for so many women. It could be right for you!
You can sign up to be a Stella & Dot Stylist for as low as $199 now through April 30! (EDITOR’S NOTE: This offer has been extended through May 6, 2016!) When you do, you will receive $750 in free accessories!
Plus: An additional $100 in initial Sample Credits is accessible to Stylists immediately upon sign-up. Sign-up options are as follows:
- Online and On-The-Go sign-up: $199 for $450 in Sample Credit
- Trunk Show Essentials sign-up: $499 for $1,100 in Sample Credit
- Business Builder sign-up: $699 for $1,600 in Sample Credit
When you sell $1,000 worth of product in for your first 30 days, you’ll be able to earn an additional $300 in product credit.
If you’ve been thinking about it, now is the time to become a Stella and Dot Stylist! In addition to getting special discounts on jewelry and accessories, you also have the freedom to style your own financial future. Whether you decide to work as a full-time stylist, or you fit it into your current working situation to earn more income, there are so many benefits.
Other perks include:
- An incredible business to call your own
- The ability to work from home and earn extra income sharing the jewelry, accessories and fashion trends that you love with others
- Training and support from amazing and successful women
- Free jewelry, as well as significant discounts
- Expense paid vacations
- A personal website and online business center
- … and so much more!
You can learn more about becoming a Stella and Dot Stylist here.
Looks we love
Here are some of our spring favorites! Get the look:
Share this Post