Beauty Tips and Tricks
- Johnson’s Baby Oil is the perfect go-to eye makeup remover, as it’s gentle and has hypoallergenic properties so that it doesn’t irritate your skin. This is especially great for removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
- After applying Johnson’s Baby Oil Gel to your legs add a shimmery bronzer down the front of your legs to give the appearance of long, flawless legs with a glow.
Johnsons’ Baby Powder also comes in Lavender & Chamomile
- Johnson’s Baby Powder is the perfect base for mascara. Add some powder to your lashes before adding mascara to add volume & thickness.
- For the perfect, flawless smoky eye sprinkle a little of Johnson’s Baby Powder under your eyes to prevent eyeshadow fall-out and to keep your makeup fresh & flawless.
Did you know that Johnson’s Baby Powder to remove unwanted sand from your fingers, legs and toes! it is a moms summer must have for taking off the sand before you get in the car and follows you home!
- Johnson’s Baby Creamy Oil with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E is perfect for soothing sunburns and it’s also great for preventing peeling.
For More Savvy Sassy Info:
More information about the Johnson’s Baby product lines: http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/
More information about Johnson’s Baby Oil and how it locks in 10 times the moisture: http://www.locksin10.com/
We are thrilled to have Tia Dantzler celebrity make-up artist to Jennifer Hudson, be in ou Secret Style Suite at BlogHer. She will be giving us an education on make-up application and making over our 12 style session winners! We can’t wait!“I am thrilled to take part in such an exciting event on behalf of Johnson’s Baby,” said Celebrity Makeup ArtistTia Dantzler. “ I’m so passionate about helping others look and feel great, so this is a wonderful opportunity,” More information about Tia Dantzler: http://www.tiadantzler.net/
Share this Post