1. Smashbox Try it Kit $19.00 A collection of try me sized Smashbox’s best selling iconic products. Kit includes: Photo Finish Foundation primer, Photo Finish Lid Primer, Hyperlash mascara, Lip enhancing Lipgloss and limitless eyeliner. I love their lipgloss and this is a perfect size beauty kit for on the go!
2. LandsEnd Wool Down Vest $49.99 If your going to the cold you’ll need something to wear and this down vest has been my new best friend. I prefer a vest because when you are traveling with kids and juggling so many things sometimes a full coat is too bulky and restricting. It is so warm and cozy and the best part is that the hood stays up and over my head even in strong gusts of wind.
3. DrinkWel $39.95 “Vitamins for healthy people who like to drink!” Yes please. The holidays can bring on alot of extra drinking, so why not be prepared. Why not load up on some healthy vitamins before you start in on all those cocktails? Love these power pills. Simply take them before you drink and then right before bed and you’ll have less of that “hang-over” feeling in the morning. Where have these been?
4. I was just introduced to the Stephanie Johnson Travel Bags from my good friend Romy Raves and I LOVE them! She gave me the Rodeo Drive Pewter Collection and it is so gorgeous. Not only are they perfect cosmetics bags, but if you add the wristlet you can easily use it for a night out on the town. The medium flat pouch easily fits your cell phone, credit cards, cash and some lipgloss.
5. ShowOffs Travel Bags $19.99 Comes with 4 quart bags for your carry on, 4 gallon bags for your checked luggage, and 3 refillable bottles. These bags are perfect for all those 3.4 ounce TSA approved liquids, gels and aerosols. Keeps things accessible, easy to see and stylishly contained. I’m sure airport security will be so impressed with you;)
6. Touch Up Tube 5pc Travel Set $20.00 The Japonesque Touch Up Tube Brush Set includes five essential brushes in a sleek compact case for easy portability and protection. This brush kit goes on every trip with me.
7. Burts Bees natural Throat Drops $2.00 Honey & Pomegranate $2.00 All natural throat drops, nothing more really needs to be said. Even my kids like them, so that counts for somethin’ too!
Love the Land’s End vest. Thanks for the tip off! May have to hunt down the touch up tube. Linked up on Pinterest. Can’t wait to see your style. Happy New Year.