What does the Modern Mom want? Faster Internet of course! I mean how are we suppose to shop, organize, work, update, tweet, share and post in an effective manner if we have a slow Internet connection? We live in a fast paced world and Moms have no time to waste, we need things done like yesterday.
Modern Moms have at least 6 to 8 windows open at a given time, our habit on multio-tasking doesn’t stop even when we are online. So, how do you get a faster connection without giving up all the pages you want to access and use instantly and not loose the security you want too? You give the AVG software a try by downloading the free trial, that’s what you do!
So, what are people asking AVG to provide?
It’s simple really… (the 5 things Moms always seek in any service)
- Protection- (meaning faster, lighter, more powerful)
- The best detection
- Ease of use
- Peace of mind
What can the AVG Accelerator do for you?
- Optimizes internet connection for faster download of files
- Less time waiting for videos from YouTube and downloads from Download.com
- Supports flash and other content rich files
- On by default
- Managed under online shield, found in advanced settings
- Feature cuts download times in half
AVG will even offer you custom tech savvy advice!
- After studying user behavior with open applications, we found that some applications needed managing to help speed things up
- Browsers are open for many hours (15-24), consuming available memory of the PC. Over time, available memory becomes low and causes the computer to slow down
- AVG advice is a new proactive service that constantly monitors the computer and advises the user of solutions on various computer problems they may have
- Prompts overuse of memory by internet browsers- Chrome, Firefox, IE
- On by default
- Managed from the pro-active pop up that opens advanced settings in tray notification. Prompts user to close windows to preserve memory
Another modern motherhood concern is online safety, AVG Family is another product by AVG that gives moms a piece of mind by monitoring your child’s online activity. (AVG Family is currently on sale for only 99 cents)
- Help prevent online bullying and cyber-grooming
- Set up profiles by child
- Keeps an eye on content
- Tracks Social Media activity
- Protects your children when using iphones or ipads
- Manage time spent online
- Stay informed with updates on their online activity
AVG has many features and options for modern moms that want and demand it all. Be sure to give it a try by downloading the free trial and see how it can help your preformance as the CEO of the household!
Share this Post