Fall offers so many fun flavors! We couldn’t wait to partner one of our favorites – apple! – into a fun new cocktail for fall entertaining. With so many events and holidays on the horizon, we wanted a go to drink that was both tasty and super easy to make. After perusing our recipe books, and putting our investigative tasting skills to good use (yum!), we came up with the perfect fall cocktail. Surprise your guests this season with this yummy apple cider mimosa. This crisp twist on the brunch time classic will have your party patrons enjoying all the finer tastes of fall.
How to make apple cider mimosas
Prep Time: 2 minutes
– 1 large bottle of apple cider
– 1 bottle of champagne
– Optional for garnish: 1 sliced apple, 2 tbsp of cinnamon sugar combo, 2 tbsp of gold sprinkles
– Slice apple into thin slices. Set aside.
– In a small dish mix cinnamon sugar combo with gold sprinkles and set aside.
– In a large pitcher pour together chilled apple cider and champagne.
– Wet the end of a champagne glass and then roll into your cinnamon sprinkle mixture. Repeat for all glassware.
– Garnish with apple slice.
– Serve and enjoy!
Note: We also thought to garnish with our homemade caramel recipe and the cinnamon mixture for a little something extra that would be sure to pack a yummy fall punch.
How will you share these apple cider mimosas this season?
I never thought of apple cidwr mimosas but its such a great idea! A must try for my anniversary! Thanks and happy fall!