We love spring for a variety of reasons, but mostly because everything seems to brighten up! This is the time of year to clean out those closets and add a few new pieces to your wardrobe.
One of the best ways to get in the spring spirit is with a new handbag! Two of the hottest spring handbag trends are bucket bags and small crossbody bags — and we’re big fans of both! Bucket bags can still hold a lot of your mom stuff, while crossbody bags are great for those nights out without the kids. In otherwords, you probably need both!
All about that fringe
Just as we saw in fall, fringe is hot and this trend has been carried over to spring handbags, too. We love the all over look fringe handbags that make a bold statement, but if that is a little too much fringe, you can also get your fringe fix with just a simple fringe tassel on your handbag.
The Spring 2016 color palette is always filled with so many pretty pastels, but this year, we’re loving the bright pops of coral and green that truly make our outfits stand out. There are certainly 50 shades of beige, ivory and cream, but blush pink is a new neutral that we’ve got our eye!
1. Kate Spade Milton Lane Satchel, $348
2. Milly Fringed Leather Bucket Bag, $275
3. Kate Spade Jettie Scalloped Crossbody Bag, $198
4. Vince Camuto Reed Leather Bucket Bag, $178
5. Big Buddha Faux Leather Tassel Bag, $90
6. Chain 3 Chain Faux Leather Tote, $98
7. Emperia Panel Winged Tote, $48
8. Tory Burch Thea Medium Satchel, $495
9. Steven by Steve Madden Bbianca Crossbody Saddle Bag, $85
10. Rebecca Minkoff Moto Bag, $325
Which one would you pick?
Share this Post