One of the must have treats of the Fall season is a pumpkin spice latte and like most things, the actual color of a pumpkin spice latte inspires me. It’s time to break out the boots and leather jackets! Nothing puts you in the mood for falling leaves and chilly days more than a warm pumpkin spice latte. We even have a homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe that you can make at home! There are a few fashion favorites that also put us in the mood for fall.
How to style a leather jacket
5 Fall Fashion Favorites
1. Leather tote bag — Leather is a huge trend this fall and so is the color camel and so this leather bag is perfect for Fall. This is large enough to fit just about anything you would need for a a day running errands or heading to work meetings.
2. Cable-knit sweaters — Nothing says fall more than a cozy cable-knit sweater. The great thing about a soft neutral like this one is that it will take you from fall all the way through winter paired with everything from skinny jeans to skirts.
3. Knee-high boots — We all love our boots, but take it up a notch this season and invest in a knee-high pair. Great for pairing with leggings, skinny jeans or skirts, these are the boots you will wear all the time.This yummy color will go with everything in your closet.
4. Leather jacket — We can’t think fall without thinking leather! A good leather jacket is always on trend, and you will be surprised at how quickly it becomes a favorite basic. Spend a bit more to get a quality investment piece, or go faux leather to get the look for less.
5. Spiced nails — Try a little shimmer of light gold, bronze or a shiny nude on your nails this fall. They will go perfect when you wrap your finger around that Venti, non-fat, light whip pumpkin spice latte.
Share this Post