Beach season is finally here, and thanks to our friends at Vine.com, we’ve rounded up some of the cutest – and greenest – beach accessories around, perfect for a family day at the beach.
1. Green Toys Dump Truck – What kid won’t love pouring sand into this adorable and eco-friendly dump truck only to zoom it down the sand highway and pour it all out again? Meanwhile, Mom and Dad can get in some quality Vitamin D time.
2. much-ado-about-Mango Dried Fruit – Besides the absurdly cute name, these yummy treats are a perfect beach snack. They don’t need to be kept cool, won’t melt into a hot sticky mess, and are good for you since there’s nothing added – just 100% dried mangoes.
3. Picnic at Ascot Malvern Cheese Board Set – Beach time isn’t just for the kiddies. Make it fun for all the adults by bringing along this clever cheese board set. A hidden drawer stores all of the tools,and scooped sides prevent cheese and crackers from tumbling into the sand.
4. American Baby Company Organic Terry Robe – When the kids are ready to dry off, slip them into these super cute and super soft organic cotton robes that they’ll be thrilled to lounge around in while playing in the sand.
5. Green Toys Sand Play Set – You simply can’t take kids to the beach without a sand set. And this one made of recycled plastic, is one you can feel good about using over and over all summer long.
6. Happy Family Happy Squeeze Super Acai Grape – What did parents do before the invention of these genius pouches? They’re light and easy to toss in your beach bag and don’t need to be refrigerated. This particular blend contains the super-grain selba, acai, grape and apple. The perfect treat for tired kids – and parents.
7. Charlie Banana Swim Diapers – If your kids are still young, a swim diaper is a must. The Charlie Banana version are BPA-free, recyclable and reusable (they’re great to use while potty training!) Not to mention that it comes in a variety of adorable prints (this butterfly one’s my favorite.)
8. Core Bamboo Luxeware Plates – Instead of packing wasteful paper plates, why not take your beach style up a notch with these sleek bamboo plates? Not only are they made of 100% organically grown bamboo, they’re reusable as well – now can you say that about your paper plates?
9. Babyganics Sunscreen Spray – I’ll admit it, I LOVE this sunscreen. The spray top makes it so easy to put on baby, it absorbs easily, and is free of all the yucky chemicals that I try to avoid. And it’s not just for babies either, I use it all the time on myself, so it serves double duty.
10. Kids Konserve Insulated Tote Bag – The perfect bag to put all your perishable beach goodies, I bet you can’t tell from looking at this bag that it’s made from recycled plastic bottles!
Happy beach trip everyone!
Don’t forget to enter ‘VINE20’ to get 20% off of your first order! For more on Vine.com see my previous review on this great all natural website.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All my savvy thoughts and sassy opinions are my own.
Share this Post