With the holiday season in full swing and New Year’s Eve on the horizon we’ve all got a few more things on our wishlist. Today I’ve found nine fabulous finds ranging from a great bag to a pair of inexpensive earrings sure to be a crowd pleaser.
1. A high quality bag in either a black is a wise investment because it’s a timeless staple that will get a lot of use for years to come. This particular bag is fantastic for travel and its roomy enough to use as a diaper bag as well.
2. These Aldo Baulch pointed toe snakeskin pump is a great find for under $50. If snakeskin is a little too wild for you, you’ll be happy to know they are also available in black.
3. There is nothing better than statement jewelry to give your ensemble a little wow factor. These vintage cluster earrings are under $25. Keep in mind that you don’t have to save these earrings for a little black dress party, we are seeing them paired with the most casual outfits lately.
4. Another great statement piece is this Stella and Dot necklace. It’s a bit of investment but given its combination of gold and silver it is one of those versatile pieces to have in your jewelry stash.
5. Fedoras are not just a summer hat, consider this fashionable felt fedora for winter to spice up your look.
6. I know, as mothers we don’t always have the opportunity to carry a clutch since most often times we are stashing away matchbox cars and dolls in our giant bags. But this gold clutch is a purchase you wouldn’t have to feel bad about since it’s priced under $20. It would make a fabulous accessory to have on those rare date nights.
7. It’s all about glitzy gold lately and this polka dot scarf makes for the perfect opportunity to bring that trend home. It will give your outfit a little sparkly boost.
8. A leopard flat is a comfortable way to spice up a casual outfit.
9. Give your wrist a little sparkle and interest with this Banana Republic bracelet which would also pair nicely with the earrings on our list.
What are some of your favorite accessories lately?
Share this Post