New Year’s Eve is the perfect time for popping open a bottle of bubbly. To help you jazz it up just a bit more, we added a few more ingredients to create these sparkling lemon pomegranate cocktails. Invite your friends over, grab those champagne flutes and celebrate the start of a new year. Salud!
These lemon pomegranate sparklers are great as a New Year’s Eve cocktail because they are easy to make and equally as delicious to drink. Meyer lemons are typically in season during the winter months so we used those instead of regular lemons. They are sweeter and less acidic than regular lemons and a must try in all your favorite cocktails that call for regular lemons. However, if you can’t find any Meyer lemons, don’t fret. Regular lemons will also work in this drink.
Lemon pomegranate sparklers
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed Meyer lemon juice (regular lemon juice will also work)
- 1 ounce PAMA pomegranate liqueur
- Sparkling wine (Try Mumm Napa Cuvée M sparkling wine if you can find it)
- Pomegranate seeds and a lemon twist for garnish
- Add fresh squeezed lemon juice and pomegranate liqueur to a chilled champagne flute.
- Top with sparkling wine and garnish with a few pomegranate seeds and a lemon twist.
Happy New Year to all of you, our fabulous readers, from the entire Savvy Sassy Moms team! Cheers!
Share this Post