Every girl need to have at least four white tanks in their closet, they are not only inexpensive but one of the easiest pieces of clothing to work with since you can literally add any accessory or layered look to work for you. A white tank doesn’t need to be reserved just for the gym or house cleaning so I’ve come up with a few ways to give boring a little wow factor.
- Hi-Lo skirts are still going to be on trend for 2013, in fact a little more popular than last year. This Bqueen asymmetrical hi-lo skirt is the perfect addition to a white tank. Add a great statement necklace in the same color palette and you’ll have one fabulous outfit. Top it off with a denim jacket.
- Throw on a pair of weathered skinny jeans with some super cute booties like these Franscesco Milano ankle boots and some big statement earrings. Complete the look with a gray faux suede jacket.
- Black and white is one of the color trends for 2013. Wear a pair of black leggings with this Friis and Company polka dot scarf, a great pair of boots and simple pair of earrings. Add a little edge with a faux biker jacket.
- This is sort of a rustic look. Wear a darker denim with a longer fringe detailed necklace, hoop earrings, a simple set of bangle bracelets and complete the look with these Steve Pembroke western style cropped boots and tan faux leather jacket.
- Colored denim is still going to be hot this season. Worn with a pair of leopard flats is very complimentary to this color. Complete the look with a light color blazer. Again adding a statement necklace will balance the look.
The options are endless when it comes to a white tank. Open up that closet and start experimenting!
How many white tanks do you own?
Share this Post