The fall season is upon and us and boots are once again in the spotlight as we return to wearing our jeans, leggings and perhaps a maxi skirt here and there. This year there are three boot styles for fall that are catching the most attention — ankle boots,/booties, knee-high boots and lace-up boots. I had a blast searching for the most happenin’ ones for this season and there really are SO many styles to choose from!
One way to narrow it down is to think about what you like as “extras” on your boots. This fall many of the styles come with either buckles, straps, cut-outs or laces (and occasionally more than one of those!). Lace-up boots are definitely back in! The heel that is making the most noise (get it, making the most noise?) is the chunky, stacked heel. And no matter which texture you like, there is something for everyone as well — suede, textured leather, smooth or weathered.
1. Madewell, The Perrie Boot – $228
2. Madden Girl Mistley Stone Lace Up Boot – $70 (side note: these boots do NOT have to be laced every time since there is a zipper in the back. How awesome is that?)
3. Crown Vintage Wendy Bootie – $80
4. Steve Madden P Kamby Boot – $100
5. Anthropologie Latigo Peace Boot- $160
6. Fergalicious bootie – $47
7. Target Mossimo Jessica Suede Strappy Boot – $50
8. Payless Tanner Lace-Up Boot- $40
9. Crown Vintage Louvina Boot – $140
Which style of boots do you want to add to your collection?
Share this Post