I like to think of myself as a modern mom. To me, that means that while I use ‘mom products’ that are functional and meet my needs, they also meet my style and functionality of my on-the-go mom-life. When it comes to gift for the holidays, I have selected a whole list of items every modern mom wants.
- Ju-Ju-Be Be Pumped First Lady – A bag that can hold everything that I need for a day on the go is a must. When I say everything, we are talking everything. For the breastfeeding mom, this is the most incredible bag. It is a pump-storage and supply bag, meaning you can put your breast pump inside the bag and off you go. Take it to work with you, to the mall, on vacation, anywhere and remain discreet! Store your milk inside and off you go. When you are done pumping, use this bag like a good ‘ol diaper bag for years to come.
- Micuna OVO Highchair – I am all about multi functional products that last. The days of having a highchair that is just a highchair are over! The sleek design of this highchair is perfect for any modern moms home. As they kids grow and no longer need a highchair, it converts into a toddler chair for the kids to use at their own table.
- I am modern Motherhood – Need I say more? This print is a must have for any modern moms home!
- Yema Baby Carrier – Style meets functionality. There is nothing I loved more than baby carrying. The Yema finally gives moms the comfort of baby carrying while allowing mom to remain fashion forward with beautiful print.
- Covered Goods – This is a long time favorite of mine. If you have babies, you NEED one of these. Perfect as car seat cover, this triples as a cart cover to protect your little one from germs, a 360 degree nursing cover and an infinity scarf for mom. Win, win, win & win!
- Birds of Paradise Cybex Stroller – This stroller is at the top of my list. This mama is ready for a new stroller and this time, I want style and functionality. My heart skipped a few beats when it saw the gorgeous monstera leaves with the stunning bird pattern on this stroller. If I am going to push my kids around in it all day, it needs to match my style! I have no doubt that my kids will love pretending that they are in a rainforest when they sit in this stroller! With big wheels, a big basket and an extendable handle bar, this stroller meets all the needs of a modern mom!
- 7AM Hand Muffs – Holiday season means colder weather. This season I want to be prepared with hand muffs that stay attached to the stroller to keep my hands warm. Don’t worry about losing your mitts anymore, they will be waiting for you each time you pull out the stroller to go for a walk!
- Bentley Tricycle – I love how this tricycle has so many stages. You can put your 1 year old in it in a seated position facing you. Then, the tricycle grows with them until they are ready to ride independently.
Head to our gift guide for links to shop our Modern Motherhood picks.
Which product do you want to be treated to?
Share this Post