Becoming a father to Jonah and Addison was truly one of the greatest moments of my life. Second only to saying “I do” to the Savvy Mom of course! A day that celebrates me being a dad will always be the greatest of all days and, as for gifts, just getting to be together with my family is more than enough for me. This said, what dad wouldn’t want some new toys right before the start of the summer? The Savvy Dad is mostly an active sports dad with a built in good sense of both business and leisure style. Like the Sassy Dad, my Father’s Day must-haves fit right into my own Savvy Dad lifestyle. I hope you like my picks!
6 Father’s Day gift ideas for the Savvy Dad
1. Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Kit ($43) This is the perfect starter pack for any dad looking for a smoother shave, cleaner skin, and less cuts and burns. This stuff really does make a difference!
2. Ray-Ban ‘Classic Wayfarer’ 50mm Polarized Sunglasses ($200) No better way to take in the sun than these great Ray-Ban sunglasses. Blocking out the sun is one thing… but doing it in style is another.
3. ZEPP Baseball ($130) My summer baseball team is my MLB. If you are going to play, why not play to win? This toy is sure to help you improve your batting average and overall hitting power.
4. Ted Baker London Document Bag ($149) A great work bag is one that looks good, isn’t too bulky, but still manages to hold all of your stuff. This is it.
5. Yurbuds Focus 300 In-Ear Headphones ($40) While racing up that tough hill on my road bike, nothing can get me to the top better than that great song with that killer beat. Until my ear bud falls out that is. Never let that happen to you with these great headphones that connect behind your head and always stay in place.
6. Converse by John Varvatos Chuck Taylor® All Star® Sneaker ($65) These are a staple for any dad, regardless of whether you are savvy, sassy or just plain old dad.
Don’t miss Father’s Day picks from our Sassy Dad!
Happy Father’s Day!
Share this Post