Father’s Day is a day that I like to enjoy with my family. My ideal day would include going to the gym as a family, then straight to the pool, ending off with a barbecue with extended family. This would be enough for me, but being married to the Sassy Mom, I accept that a Father’s Day gift is a key part of Father’s Day at the Sassy house. If I have to choose a gift, it should be practical and therefore, should fit into my “Sassy Dad” lifestyle.
Father’s Day gift picks from the Sassy Dad
1. Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Solo 2 On-Ear Wireless Headphones ($200) When at rest, a great pair of on-ear headphones is essential. These headphones come in different colors and the style that Beats is known for stands true with this particular headphone.
2. Netflix Subscription ($9/month) To relax, I like to watch Netflix. Whether I am traveling or at home, my favorite series is always by my side.
3. Jumbo Whiskey Ice Cubes ($8, set of 2) Another favorite past time of mine is drinking a good scotch, whiskey or bourbon. Jumbo ice cubes makes the experience of a fine beverage last longer.
4. HMDX Craze Wireless Earbud Headphones ($25) On the treadmill or out on the trail, these earbuds make a run all the more enjoyable. They are lightweight, sweat-proof, and fit snug for a great sound.
5. SwissGear ScanSmart Casual Business Backpack ($50) When I’m working, I am on the move most of the time. From meeting to meeting or when I travel, the best way to go is a business backpack. This backpack has plenty of secure compartments and is expandable to keep all of your business essentials close by.
6. SiriusXM Subscription ($20/month) From music to news, SiriusXM is the most complete service for all of your audio needs. Just like Netflix, I can take my favorite talk shows or music with me wherever I go.
7. Original Gourmet BBQ System Pizza Stone Insert with Carry Rack ($35) The barbecue is not just for meat anymore. The great smoke flavor you get when you grill a hamburger has the same impact on a pizza over the grill.
Happy Father’s Day!
Don’t miss Father’s Day picks from our Savvy Dad!
Share this Post