If you ask us, Dad is the hardest one to buy for in the family! Men differ from women, because if they need something, they buy it. They don’t go back and forth and call all of their friends before making a decision. So, we looked for items that a dad would love. Remember, sometimes he might need an upgrade or replacement for items already in his life.
1. Steel HR Tracker: As we all get older, exercise becomes increasingly important. It can be hard to find the time to to be active. With the help of a fitness tracker, you feel instantly motivated. The Steel HR Tracker from Withings is a fashionable time piece that always turns heads. We have big watch lovers in our families. Combining a beautiful watch with fully-featured activity tracking, heart rate monitoring and smartphone notifications is a dream come true! Unlike many fitness bands, the Steel HR tracker has a 25-day battery life, so dad won’t need to charge it very often. In addition, this watch now has automatic activity recognition that detects a wide variety of movements and speeds across various activities, from walking to swimming and an additional 10 new sports. These sports include basketball, soccer, boxing, and tennis, just to name a few. This gift is the perfect mix for dad’s daily work life and after work fun!
2. Novel Duffel Bag: Growing up, a new gym bag was always on Dad’s Father’s Day list. The amount of times his bag was thrown in the back of the car to head to the gym or used on an airplane were too many to count! We love the look of the Novel Duffel bag. It’s big enough to throw everything he will need inside for a trip to the gym or for a weekend getaway. Man or woman, it always nice to get a new bag.
3. Go Ask Your Mother mug: Have you heard your husband say, “Go ask your mother?” Well, we have and this mug is the perfect gift for Dad. It will be right beside him as he reads the morning news or watches his favorite game on TV. This mug will be his silent answer to the kids’ questions, ensuring that he can enjoy some quiet time this Father’s Day.
4. Iphone 6/6s Case: How many times have you seen Dad drop his phone? A phone case is a great gift for the busy Dad who uses his phone as an extension of his life. Thule’s rugged case will not only help protect his phone, it will protect all of the special memories stored on his device.
5. Swell: Wouldn’t we all be better off if we drank more water? We just love the questionnaires that come home from school on Father’s Day with questions like, “What is your dad’s favorite drink”? We promise you, the answer is never water. A Swell bottle is definitely the key to drinking more. No one likes warm water, and with the Swell that is never a problem. Take it to the gym, throw it in his briefcase or leave it in the car on a hot day. Trust us, it will be cold when he’s ready for a drink. Dad will be thanking you for this one!
6. Bose Headphones: Whether dad loves to go to the gym, travel or watch movies, Bose headphones are a must. (Don’t you adore the silver?) Bose is known for their advanced noise reduction technology, which makes sure dad won’t be interrupted. Did we mention they are Bluetooth Headphones, so there’s no need to plug in? I can already see Dad or grandpa sitting with their headphones on on the couch taking in some relaxation this Father’s Day. Be prepared for long periods of quiet white dad is “plugged in”!
7. Score Card Holder: If dad is spending all of his time on the golf course, get him one of these score card holders to make sure he tracks his score correctly. Forget crinkled or wet cards shoved in his pocket or left in the golf cart. After all, when he has the best game of his life, he will have a perfect score card to frame!
8. Monogram Golf Set: The golfer who doesn’t have time to update his gear needs this monogram set. This personalized kit will help Dad keep organized. Dad will have everything he needs at his fingertips, so he can focus on his swing on and off the golf course. Let’s help Dad keep organized and have fun!
What will you be getting dad for Father’s day?
Share this Post