Most people like to give practical gifts at baby showers and for very good reason, you want to give something that the new parents will actually use! A very popular baby shower gift is diapers, but that is not a gift to me, that’s a basic necessity. Diapers sure don’t last very long and no one says oh yeah “Julie, she gave me those amazing diapers!” Sorry, diapers are not exciting.
I personally like to give something that is stylish, practical and a huge help. It is also nice to get something that both parents can use and appreciate. Dads want in on some of this baby gear too! The BabyBjorn Babysitter Balance is a gift that keeps the baby happy, comfortable, contained and it lasts for more than a year! The modern design is perfect for urban living when space can be a challenge or for any parent that doesn’t want their home overrun with swinging monkeys and bunnies. You can easily fold it up and take it with you too, in fact that just might be the best part…
5 places to bring along the BabyBjorn Babysitter Balance.
1. Grandparents House – It is always smart to bring plenty of essentials when visting grandma and grandpa or when they are going to be babysitting your precious cargo. You’ll leave your diaper bag and plenty of feeding supplies, but you may also want to bring a familiar place for baby to sit and relax.
2. Home Office – It’s take your baby to work day! If you or daddy work from home, this is a perfect chair for the home office. Not to mention the sleek design will fit right in and looks very professional. Look out there is a new CEB, chief executive baby in charge! I bet you could even have a meeting or conference call without any interruptions, give them a bottle and you are good to go! (Tax right off?)
3. In the shade at the pool or the beach – Taking a baby to the pool is fun but if they are crawling and on the move you’ll need to be very safe and have a place where they cannot get away. The BabyBjorn Babysitter Balance is a perfect place for an unobstructed ocean or pool view and for feeding and napping in the shade.
4. The friends house without kids – Similar to grandma and grandpa’s house but scarier! You know, those houses where everything is perfectly placed and looks like a Pottery Barn catalog. When visiting family or friends that do not have kids it is always smart to bring along something that will help contain the child. The last thing you want is a child on the loose in a non-baby proofed house.
5. At the Park or a Picnic – When you travel with more than one child to a park, family BBQ or picnic leaving the baby in the stroller can be hot and pretty restricting. Let the baby be apart of the action by bringing the babysitter balance, the baby wants to see the world and this makes him or her easily accessible to everyone who wants to see the baby.
Disclosure: This was a sponsored post. All of my savvy thoughts and sassy opinions are my very own. I share the product information and these helpful tips with you for the purpose of being a genuine resource for Moms.
Share this Post