Christmas is right around the corner and here are my suggestions for the perfect gifts for baby’s very first Christmas.
1. I fell in love with these Roly Poly pals from Dandelion – Earth Friendly Goods. I mean, how could you not love them? Holy Moly these Roly Poly’s are cute! They are handmade with crocheted silky bamboo threads, machine washable and they rattle. There are super duper cute animals (and bugs) to choose from too, such as a Koala bear, Rooster, Ladybug, Owl, Pig, Fish, Frog, Cow and of course my 2 favs the Bee and Panda bear. Retail: $14.99
2. This wooden Tip-the-Scale from The Land of Nod is one of the coolest learning toys I’ve seen yet. Not only does it help with fine motor skills, it also helps teach things such as sorting, stacking, weight, balance and colors. It is made of Birch and beechwood. Retail: $44.00
3. The What’s Inside Soft Feely Box from Lakeshore brings the element of surprise. I can only just imagine a baby’s face now as they try and figure out what it is that they’re holding. This toy is not only fun, it also helps with cognitive development. Retail: $39.95
4. This Fun on the Farm Stacker from Pottery Barn Kids is an adorable version of the classic stacker. Plush, elegant and whimsical I bet your baby will love it. Turtle, cow, lamb, pig and hen are sewn from a patchwork of percale, corduroy and velour. Retail: $39.00
5. Last, but certainly not least is the Baby Buff Rattle from The Land of Nod. Sure, this gift may be more for the parents to get a chuckle more than the child but you have to admit this weight rattle is might awesome. BPA- and phthalate-free. Retail: $9.95
Share this Post