As the days get even warmer, you will likely be invited to more BBQs and outdoor parties than you can handle. We all want to be the mom that always looks “put together”, right? The good news is you can be the chic mom at an outdoor party in just a few easy steps! Here are 5 quick ways to look stylish this summer…
1. Don’t be afraid to change-up your makeup! One of the hottest trends right now is a splash of color on the eyes. You can still wear an easy neutral eye and perk it up with a bright color on your lower lashline. Try Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Flipside, it’s the color of the moment! Sephora.com, $19.00
2. Believe it or not, your nails will get noticed when you’re sipping on that icy cold drink at that Memorial Day bash. You can keep it simple with a quick coat of nude polish or go for it with one of the neons like Orange You Hot? from China Glaze. Sally Beauty Supply, $7.00
3. I know all too well that you may be caught having to attend a party needing a haircut or color touch-up. A quick way to save yourself from having that raggedy-hair look is to blind ’em with shine! After styling, use a high-gloss spray like Redken Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist and I guarantee noone will notice your split ends or roots! Amazon.com, $11.30
4. If you are having a rough hair day a fun fedora is perfect and will always make you look uber stylish. Not to mention super smart, for not letting that sun touch your beautiful face. Hats are a great summertime accessory. We love this fedora from LOFT a little glimmer and a pop of color! LOFT Glimmer Fedora $34.50
5. Sport some stylish flip flops. The new line of Baby Buggy Havaiana’s are not just for Mom but they have matching ones for your little fashionista too! These special Mommy and Me flip flops are sold at Nordstrom and Havaiana’s partnered with some of our favorite Hollywood Moms… Tori Spelling, Nina Garcia, Courtney Cox and Rebecca Romijn to create the ultimate Mommy and Me Flip Flop!
What are some of your quick summer fixes?
Share this Post