Winter Fashion Blues
The holidays are over and many of us are all hyped up on our New Year resolutions, but soon you may start to experience the winter fashion blues! Which is why I wanted to bring you a little fashion inspiration. I spotted some beautiful blue handbags last week and then of course I started finding other items in this smokey shade of blue. I love this color because it’s lighter than black or brown but still chic and calm like grey. I was not a fan of the Pantone Color of the year for 2015 and so if I had to choose I just might have chose this gorgeous color. This color looks great as clothing, accessories, on your nails, home decor and even in your bathroom too.
So here are a few fashionable picks to help get you through the chilly days ahead.
Winter Fashion Inspiration
1. Michael by Michael Kors Selma Handbag $228
2. Infinity Scarf $29
3. Blue Jacquard Blue Skirt $30
4. Valreas Drop Earrings $48
5. Essie Parka Perfect $8.50
6. Navy Blue Velvet Pillow $50
7. Kate Spade Live Colorfully Perfume $95
8.Blue Trench Coat $26
9. Sole Society Marlena Clutch $40
10.Origins Charcoal Mask $16
11. ASH Jalouse Boot $198
12. Kate Spade Cosmetics Case $55
What do you think about this shade of blue?
Share this Post