We love fudge and let’s be honest, who doesn’t?! With spring temperatures arriving and flowers in full bloom we decided to put a lighter and spring twist on traditional chocolate fudge. We took a white chocolate fudge recipe and created a delicious spring treat by adding lemon flavoring and sprinkles. It’s perfect for nibbling at home or wrapping up and using as gifts this spring. One of the best things about this white chocolate lemon fudge recipe is that it only takes a few ingredients and can be made in your microwave!
White chocolate lemon fudge
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
Hardening time: 2 hours in the refrigerator
3 cups white chocolate chips
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons lemon extract
(optional: yellow food coloring and sprinkles)
1. Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a microwave safe dish, combine chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter.
3. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second increments and stirring until chips are almost melted.
4. Add lemon extract and yellow food coloring (if desired) and mix well.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan and top with sprinkles.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow fudge to harden before cutting.
Share the spring sweetness
If you can resist eating all of this white chocolate lemon fudge yourself, it also makes great gifts. There is no better way to say happy spring than with a sweet treat. We packaged ours in miniature mason jars and tied with colorful ribbon for a fun touch. Stick some in your neighbor’s mailbox, send some in to school to wish teachers a happy spring break or brighten a co-worker’s day by dropping some by their desk.
What is your favorite spring treat?
Share this Post