Spring is about to be here — no really it is — and we cannot wait to see all the little girls sporting their spring dresses and baby bloomers. If you are sick of dressing your baby girl in pink then we have some gorgeous blue and purple picks for you!
With the Pantone color of the year being radiant orchid the color palette for spring has been filled with not only pretty pastels but some cool blue hues too. Everything from periwinkle to cobalt blue — what’s on trend for mom is also on trend for baby too.
1. Whale Print Flutter Dress $35
2. Knit Cardigan $30
3. Swiss Dot Romper Dress $35
4. pediped Originals Ines Lavender $35
5. Casablanca Graphic Tee $23
6. Matisse Garden Ruffle Dress $30
7. Crochet Socks $6
8. Painted Flower Ankle Pants $42
9. Quilted Jacket $32
5 Shopping for your toddler tips
1. Shop around. Try not to buy everything at one store, mix and match items from different stores so they are not so matchy-matchy. The zebra leggings at one store might go great with a funky pink and yellow skirt from another store.
2. Hit the sale rack. Always cruise the clearance racks for inexpensive items and accessories. Don’t be afraid to buy things you really love for the following year, like a gorgeous coat that is only $10.99
3. Go big. Always buy a size bigger so you can get more wear out of it. Sweater sleeves and pants can be rolled and kids grow like weeds, so it’s better to be a bit larger than only be worn twice.
4. Layer up. Layer long sleeve printed t-shirts under graphic t-shirts or dresses to create a funky look but also to keep them warm. Buy a few colorful cardigans that will look good over many dresses and t-shirts.
5. Buy quality shoes. If the one thing you are going to splurge on, let it be the shoes! Quality shoes are essential for new walkers and growing baby feet. They also can make a pretty big style statement.
Will you dress your baby girl in blue?
Share this Post