We’ve been keeping a close eye on the hottest fashion trends for fall and Southwestern style keeps popping up, again and again. With tribal fashion inspiration, filled with cool, graphic prints and hints of soft, yet bold, colors, we can’t resist these styles and we’re guessing you can’t either. From over-sized Aztec sweaters to funky fringed accessories and these to-die-for TOMS Nepal Stripe Boots, we’re all-in on this trend for fall.
Our top 12 Southwestern style picks for fall
Take a peek at our favorite Southwestern style pieces for fall. Pair these looks with your favorite jeans to keep it casual, or add one of these tribal-print accessories to an outfit that’s plain and simple to give it a punch of style. Just remember, when you’re wearing Southwestern styles, a little goes a long way — pick one piece for an outfit and leave it at that!
1. Negeen Coat by BB Dakota, Ruche, $115
2. Fair Isle Scarf, Sole Society, $35
3. Southwestern-Patterned Mini Clutch, Forever 21, $6
4. Rule of Thirds Necklace, ModCloth, $19
5. Brick Oven Lunch Date Top, ModCloth, $40
6. Durango Kachina Fringe Bag, Zappos, $150
7. TOMS Nepal Guatemalan Stripe Boot, Nordstrom, $98
8. Lawn’s Early Light Cardigan, ModCloth, $60
9. Fundamental Footwork Flat, ModCloth, $43
10. Celina Printed Tote Bag, Sole Society, $55
11. Leather and Stone Deco Necklace, Sole Society, $45
12. Southwestern Woven iPhone Case, rue21, $5
Do you like the Southwestern style trend? Which is your favorite item?
Share this Post