What better way to show off your new bundle of joy than with a Sip and See party? Plus it’s a great excuse to get out of those sweats and bulky t-shirt for some much needed socialization with adults after many sleepless nights. Anyone can host a Sip and See party for you or you can have one yourself which I prefer. If you choose to be the hostess just make sure that you show proper etiquette by adding “no presents but your presence” to your invitation. Here are a few things to get the party started.
1. A cute invitation for your party which can also serve as the birth announcement.
2. A comfortable yet flattering shift dress for your post pregnancy outfit.
3. Order a cute welcome cake from your favorite bakery.
4. Some color to give your tired face a much needed lift. Let’s be honest, parenting is exhausting and it shows.
5. If you (as the new mom) are hosting the party I suggest premade party platters. The last thing you want to be doing is spending hours in the kitchen preparing. This is about introducing your baby to your friends not your culinary skills.
6. Cute outfit for baby.
7. Some champagne for toasting the much anticipated new arrival.
Share this Post