This weekend I was shopping at my favorite department store, minding my own business when the unthinkable happened. I heard Christmas music playing over the loud speaker. What could this be, I thought? It’s only October for goodness sakes! The holidays seem to be sneaking up earlier and earlier each year. And with that comes the onslaught of holiday anxiety – so much to do and so little time. One thing I plan to cross off my list bright and early is the all-important family photo for the annual holiday card.
If you’re planning to do the same, be sure to check out the Children’s Place for a great selection of clothes for the kids. Whether you’re planning to have them match or celebrate their own unique styles, you can find everything there at great prices. Seems like there’s always a sale going on and I love that.
Here are a few looks from the Children’s Place that I love:
- Animal print anything for girls whether it’s boots, tights, leggings or headbands.
- Sequenced long sleeved shirts for girls in bright colors that totally pop.
- Licensed tees for boys with your favorite cartoon, movie and video game characters.
- Plaid dress shirts for boys in fall/winter friendly pastels.
- Jeans for boys and girls to fit every shape.
- Puffy vests for boys and girls.
Moms, what do you have planned for your Christmas cards this year?
Share this Post