We aren’t sure if it is the few glimpses of noticeably warmer weather, the constant scent of our coconut oil moisturizer wafting through the air, or the countdown to spring break vacations filled with sandy beaches, but our taste buds have been majorly craving the ultimate warm weather dessert lately… key lime pie.
To kick off spring baking sessions, we’ve created the ultimate key lime pie recipe and and you don’t even have to use your oven! These no-bake key lime pie cupcakes create the perfect combination of sweet and tart, and when one taste hits your lips, you will believe you have been transported to the sunny beaches of the Florida Keys yourself. Plus their individual size makes them easy to serve, and with minimal effort, this yummy taste of spring is just waiting to be enjoyed by you and your guests.
No Bake Key Lime Pie Cupcakes
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 3 hours
Yields: 10-12 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping
- 10-12 paper liners
1. Line a muffin pan with paper liners and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Once mixed, place one tablespoon of crumbs into the bottom of each liner.
3. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, milk, and lime juice. Mix until smooth.
4. Add in the lime zest and whipped topping. Mix on low until smooth.
5. Layer the key lime pie mixture on top of the graham cracker crumbs in liner.
6. Place in freezer for two to three hours, until firm.
7. When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and garnish.
In addition to key lime pie, what tastes of spring are you looking forward to this season?
Share this Post