Nuna teams with Stokke for a beautiful new car seat
I’ve always loved sleek and modern Scandinavian design and Stokke strollers catch my eye whenever I see one on the street.
Moms who invest in a Stokke stroller have high standards for quality and overall look and feel for their baby gear. And face it, this is a status symbol, much like a BMW, and that attention is important. Just like you wouldn’t cover your new BMW with bumper stickers, you don’t necessarily want to use a different brand car seat on your Stokke chassis, even if it fits perfectly. You’d rather have a coordinating Stokke car seat too, right?
Stokke has partnered with Nuna— a Dutch-designed family of smart baby gear that produces high chairs, portable play yards, strollers, car seats and infant swings — and their popular Pipa car seat.
The Nuna Pipa clicks right onto the chassis of any Stokke stroller without any car seat adapters needed. A seamless and safe travel system for your baby’s first outing.
About the Stokke Nuna Pipa Car Seat
- Made certified Oeko-Tex® color coordinated fabric, which keeps your little one cool in warmer temperatures and toasty in cooler weather
- Take it with you on the plane — it is aircraft certified by most airlines
- Take it with you aboard taxis using the vehicle’s seat belt — no base needed
- It weighs only 10.5 pounds
- True Lock™ installation system helps you get it right the first time
- Included base has green-for-go safety indicators
- Steel enforced stability leg in the base secures the seat 90% more should impact occur
- Side impact protection
- Suitable for babies 4-32 pounds and up to 32-inches long
- SPF 50 sun canopy provides ample shade and protection
- Mesh window on canopy provides fresh air ventilation for baby and a peek-a-boo window for you
- Removable, washable and padded seat liner provides extra comfort for baby and sleek detailing
- Ergonomic handle bar is easy to carry
- 5-point safety harness safely secures your little one
Read about more luxury strollers where you can attach a car seat directly to the chassis.
Do you think the design goes well with the Stokke strollers? Let me know what you think of this new car seat in the comments.
Share this Post